- Nobody chooses their sexuality.
- Nobody chooses their nationality.
- Nobody chooses their ethnicity.
- Nobody chooses to be raped.
- Gay People are not confused.
- Straight people are not confused.
- Bisexual people are not confused.
- Asexual people are not confused.
- Transgender people are not confused.
- Genderqueer people are not confused.
- Tattoos and piercings don’t hurt anyone. (With the acception of hate speech and violent depictions that are purposely left uncovered.)
- Being a feminine male doesn’t make him gay.
- Being a masculine female doesn’t make her gay.
- Being a male to female transgender person MEANS THAT SHE IS A FEMALE.
- Being a female to male transgender person MEANS THAT HE IS A MALE.
One’s body isn’t one’s mind and if their body doesn’t match up, they may choose to change it, however no one chooses to have the wrong body.
Here’s some choices for you though, you can choose to:
- tell a woman how to treat her body
- try to convert a gay person to be straight
- be racist
- be sexist
- rape someone
- make rape joke
- be homophobic
- be transphobic
- tell a man he’s not a man because he wears a dress
- get worked up over someone’s piercings/tattoos
- stick a label on someone
These are ALL choices you can make, but it doesn’t make you right.